Actually my Tab has been had their own cover when my Dad gave it to me. But you know that cover was so dull and after use for such a long time the condition has been worse than before. So, I think it's time to change the black cover to something more nice.
I took the pattern from here. Actually the real tutorial is for laptop sleeve cover, but I made some modification in here and there to match with my Samsung Tab.
I made it from cotton linen. Love that dotted motif :)
First time sewing linen, give more structure to the cover than using full cotton (in my opinion). And because of this, I hunting others linen and you know after that I became linen-addict, LOL.
In the original pattern there is two snap, but when I tried to make it two it looks weird so I decided to only make one but the bigger one. And also I add the flower to make it more eye catching :D
HAPPY CRAFTING!!! ^_^