CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 12 June 2012

My Samsung Tab Sleeve Cover

Here it is my Samsung Tab Sleeve Cover...





Actually my Tab has been had their own cover when my Dad gave it to me. But you know that cover was so dull and after use for such a long time the condition has been worse than before. So, I think it's time to change the black cover to something more nice. 

I took the pattern from here. Actually the real tutorial is for laptop sleeve cover, but I made some modification in here and there to match with my Samsung Tab. 

I made it from cotton linen. Love that dotted motif :)
First time sewing linen, give more structure to the cover than using full cotton (in my opinion). And because of this, I hunting others linen and you know after that I became linen-addict, LOL.

In the original pattern there is two snap, but when I tried to make it two it looks weird so I decided to only make one but the bigger one. And also I add the flower to make it more eye catching :D

HAPPY CRAFTING!!! ^_^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you want to say...