CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 June 2012

Practice Make Perfect



I have been learnt English since I was in elementary school. Until now, I still using English only in some condition, not in my daily life. I just use it when I have to read some medical journal, text book or      read article when I browse in the internet. And some of my books is in English too. But you know, I only can use it passively. 

That's why I committed to use English when I post in this crafty blog and in my foodie blog.
My English is not too good, my TOEFL score only in average range, between 500 to 550.
So I think by force myself to write in English I can get more practice and of course my English could be better and always better than before.

Sorry if when you read this blog, you find some or maybe many mistake, LOL.
Hopefully by sharing my crafty work in here, it could inspire you ^_^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you want to say...